A Comprehensive Pure Fun 14-Foot Trampoline Review
|Product Name:||Pure Fun 14-Foot Trampoline|
|Weight Limit:||250 pound|
Over the course of several years, more and more children have become house hermits. Although it is nice to know where your children are, it is also important for them to venture outside into the world. From time to time, they need to get out there and get some exercise. Unfortunately, some children need a little encourage for getting outside of the home. For these individuals, the allure of a trampoline should not be ignored. With the Pure Fun 14-Foot Trampoline, you will not be able to keep your children inside! Is this the best trampoline for your individualist needs? You will be able to find out, by reading the comprehensive review below.
When it comes down to it, a trampoline is a trampoline and they all share the same purpose. Of course, this doesn’t mean that every trampoline is capable of serving that purpose to the same degree. Some are much efficient and safe than others. The Pure Fun 14-Foot Trampoline definitely fits into that category. Although it is incredibly affordable, it is exceptionally durable and will provide several children with a good time. It is manufactured with rust-resistant galvanized iron steel tubes, which guarantees that the item will be able to support the weight of several children.
If you’re a constant worrier, this trampoline is capable of quelling your fears. This is the case, because it meets all of the ASTM safety requirements. At the same time, the trampoline is manufactured for safety and longevity. It can accommodate 250 pounds of weight, at once. Although it does use springs, these are hidden out of view and will never encourage your child’s skin or fingers.
When exploring the Pure Fun 14-Foot Trampoline, you will be able find a lot of specifications and features that you like. This is universal, because a lot of consumers will agree that this is one of the very best trampolines on the market. Below, you will be able to find the most notable specifications of the Pure Fun 14-Foot Trampoline.
- Manufactured from incredibly strong galvanized iron steel
- The iron steel is rust resistant and will never transform into an eyesore
- Utilizes patented T-Section construction
- The innovative T-Section setup helps to provide the trampoline with added stability
- The W-Shaped legs help to make the trampoline more sturdy
- Utilizes 88 springs, which remain hidden to protect the user
- Capable of accommodating up to 250 pounds of weight
- Meets and exceeds all of the ASTM safety requirements
- Comes with an awesome 2-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
These features help to make the trampoline an excellent overall value, which will serve you and your children for many years to come!
Before making the purchase, it is essential to consider the benefits of this item, when compared to others. The trampoline comes with many excellent pros and these will be listed below for your consideration.
- Very durable, safe and affordable
- Big and sturdy enough to accommodate a large number of children at once
- Springs remain hidden to keep the user safe and out of harm’s way
- Comes with an excellent warranty for added value and longevity
- Designed for added durability, thanks to the W-Legs
- Galvanized iron/steel tubing is safe and will not rust
Although there is a lot to like about this specific trampoline, it does have a few cons. For starters, it does not come with any type of enclosure. This can make the product a little less safe for children. Some have also complained about the overall construction and craftsmanship of this specific product. Although this is rare, it is still vital to know these potential cons, before following through with your purchase.
At the end of the day, the Pure Fun 14-Foot Trampoline is an excellent value, which is incredibly affordable. The trampoline might not be as big and bold as some of its more expensive counterparts, but it performs its purposes exceptionally well. It can still accommodate several children, at once. Although you might want to consider purchasing an enclosure net separately, this trampoline is still a good choice for those operating on a budget. The setup isn’t overly difficult and the consumer should be able to get it completely assembled within a matter of hours. Be sure to consider this one for your children today!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE REVIEWS ON AMAZON